Sunday 18 July 2010

Still singing

Well shout it from the roof tops or whisper it quietly  - I feel good and have been for several days...this weird disease has dissappeared for a while...and while the cats away the hamster has fun...but should I  be shouting or whispering?....shouting feels like it will invite a problem...I always worry about this...you see, down at Tottenham, when we take the lead against another  team we start singing very loudly....”you’re not singing, you’re not singing, you’re not singing anymore” followed by “you’re shit , and you know you are”. Now I know that at some point later that afternoon 5000 away fans are going to enjoy rubbing our faces in that...so is it better to stay schtum and avoid the humiliation of reverse baracking or enjoy your moment in the sun?....Well in this case I’m reasonably sure that no one is going to revel in screaming “MS is back, and you know it is”....So whisper it loudly is today’s maxim....”I’m ok and you know I am”

No comments:

Post a Comment