Wednesday 22 September 2010

bum

My poor old legs have had enough of injections. They've got the needle. Or more acurately too much needle. Injection fatigue. They've had enough of feeling a prick. Two red blotches have grown wider and redder. My hither too manly hairy thighs have gradually taken on the look of a well waxed male model. Only it's not the look for a middled aged balding man with a beer belly...and certainly not just one large bald circle on either thigh. The bald circles, alas, mirror my head - where I've never injected incedently - and now I'm beginning to feel a percecution that entails every limb collecting a bald patch. Three down, two to go...is the head a limb? Anyway, Neurobond, who was on particularly good form at our recent Neuroteaser session says I should try my bum....actually he said buttock, but bum feels less scientific...so I'm no longer a leg man. Me? I'm a bum man.

No comments:

Post a Comment